Spring 2021 Outdoor Classes:
- One 30 minute outdoor socially distanced class every week.
- One 15 minute pre-recorded video per week.
- If it rains, class will be offered on the same day on Zoom.
- Families will receive a songbook and CD of the recordings for their collection.
- Kiddie pools will provide clear boundaries and separation between families.
Families will be required to: wear masks (adults only), bring their own blanket or beach towel to sit upon in their pool, bring their own instrument bag (purchase a kit or bring your homemade instruments), clean hands before class, stay home if they have been ill or in contact with anyone who has been ill, and agree to a liability waiver when registering.
Outdoor Class Tuition:
- $275 for the first child
- $85 for siblings 1 year and older
- Siblings under 1 year are FREE
- U.S. Military families, enter the coupon code 109MF when checking out to receive a $25.00 tuition reduction. Thank you for your service!
- $30 cancellation fee if you withdraw before the session starts on March 15, 2021.
- No refunds once session begins. No exceptions.
- Credit towards a future session may be granted at the discretion of the director in exceptional circumstances.
Return to schedule to register